Link to website

home about projects portfolio contact

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Welcome to my new blog!

It’s been a long time coming. I’ve been so busy doing other people’s projects, getting married, moving and much more to get around to creating a new site. 


Along with my major life changes, professionally I’m no longer concentrating soley on graphic design and photography. My musical self has re-emerged! 


Some time around the end of 2008, I decided it was time to head back to playing guitar. I started when I was 12, played in several bands in my teens and early 20’s, worked at recording and then headed long into a career of advertising. Only stopping to play at the lake or for a few friends but not actively pursuing it as a stress relieving, happiness invoking hobby that it is today.


I started it off by the notion that I should own a “proper” Fender Stratocaster for once! I shopped around but eventually fell in love with a 2006 60th Anniversary model Powerhouse Deluxe Strat in Caramel Metallic from Jacksonville Guitar in Jacksonville, Arkansas.





Since then, I’ve purchased a few more, built a few, in the process of building more and experimenting with tube amps and floor effects.


I hope to talk a little about all the equipment as well as document my projects here, uploading pics to the portfolio gallery. Also, along the way I’ll be doing graphics projects and adding them to the portfolio galleries, as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment