Link to website

home about projects portfolio contact

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Gotta love the Guitar Center used website!

I have my RSS reader check the newly arrived items daily for me! I spotted these two things at my local store and just picked them up.

Little Big Muff
I love my Big Muff NYC. It's a real big boy too! Takes up tons of space on my board but sounds oooh sooo good! I tried out the Little Big Muff Tone Wicker back in September but sent it back. It, strangely, sounded different from the original. So, I've heard some good things about the regular Little Big Muff. And for $40, I thought I could give it a try. I'll test it out when I get home today and update later.



Vox Classic Wah Pedal
Next thing I found was this dedicated wah pedal for $40, as well. I've really enjoyed playing with a wah for the first time with my M9 but would prefer to have my wah before my fuzz. So a dedicated pedal should take care of that. Lot's of mixed reviews on this unit. Some say it's noisy or spiky at the toe position. We'll see. Might be the sound I'm looking for, might not me. I'll test it later, as well!


I hope my friends at the Guitar Center Little Rock don't mind that I nabbed these photos they took of the units. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment