Link to website

home about projects portfolio contact

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Update: VOX Wah & Little Big Muff

Tested both units this evening. The VOX Wah is very sensitive but with some getting used to, works great. Not a tone sucker as the reviews said. Introduced NO extra noise.

The Little Big Muff (LBM hereafter) is just that...Little. :(   Compared A/B to my old one (NYC hereafter) it's tinny & metallic sounding. Not what I'd really call a fuzz but more of a thin metal sounding distortion. NYC is full, lush, fuzzy but not fizzy. A gorgeous fuzz and it just loves to be in front of that wah! I guess I didn't know how good I had it....but still...IT'S JUST SO BIG!

So,  the LBM goes back to Guitar Center and the VOX is a keeper. I guess I'll just have to design a bigger pedal board, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment