Link to website

home about projects portfolio contact

Friday, November 19, 2010

Speaking of RecycledSound.net...

Someone on Strat-talk.com today was wanting to get a larger tube amp but feared living in an apartment he couldn't or shouldn't. I passed along the info on the Power Plug 6/12 Attenuator.


This thing has saved my household volume levels! Plus it cuts some AC Grounded Amp hum/noise while it's at it. Doesn't suck tone or change your tone at all. The video from Greg says it all. 

I've bought 3 of them from him but only use one right now. My Super Sonic doesn't like to attenuate past -12db but that really does the trick. I've sold the other two to friends who love them as much as I do!

For example, my Super Sonic was too loud for the house at volume level 1. I can now easily play at volume level 4 and have my tubes working a little harder, getting the most out of my 6L6 power amp tubes. Drives it nicely but doesn't flub up my sound either.

Greg is a great guy to work with. Check out his amps too! RecycledSound.net

No comments:

Post a Comment