Link to website

home about projects portfolio contact

Friday, December 24, 2010

NGD!! Epiphone Les Paul Deluxe in Sparkle Blue with Mini Humbuckers

From 2000 in a very rare Sparkle Blue (close to LPB). Made in Korea. It was missing it's original pickguard but I'm having one made now. Thinking of changing the plastics to black and knobs to black top hats. We'll see. Maybe it looks better, more "retro" with the cream all over. hmmm. Got it for a song at $249 at my local Guitar Center. The the guys up there wanted it and said we had to set up custody arrangements for them to play it from time to time. I don't think they wanted to sell it to me as the Manager had it in his office! But they know me pretty well up there. It's probably the weirdest looking guitar I've ever bought but DAMN it plays well and those Mini Hums are great!




No comments:

Post a Comment