Link to website

home about projects portfolio contact

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Favorite Products: Bolo Pick


Bolo Pick

I love to have a pick on me wherever I go, especially MY picks, what feels comfortable to me. I avoided buying the others that I've seen about, usually made from leather or faux leather. And bulky too!

Bolo Pick is nice and compact, lays flat on my keys and therefore more comfortable in my pocket, and holds three to four picks, depending on thickness. I've had mine since October 2010 and it seems to be holding up to daily usage.

They come in several versions: multi-pick keychain, several versions of a single pick necklace, & carabiner multi-pick keychain.

I found mine at Conway Music, downtown on Oak St., the only place that sells them in the entire state of Arkansas. I've been back twice now to purchase more to give away as xmas gifts and to other guitarists that I think will appreciate them.



If you get up to Conway, pop in and grab a few, they are $4.99 ea. and worth it!

Conway Music Co
1010 Oak St, Conway, AR 72032-4353(501) 336-9363 


View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment