Link to website

home about projects portfolio contact

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

James Hill plays Kala Ukuleles!

Courtesy of James Hill & Kala Ukulele.
James Hill is a quite famous hybrid-bluegrass (I guess you could call his music that) ukulele musician. He has championed the resurgence of the uke over the last few years as well! I appreciate that, I've tried to do my part by being un-afraid to play my little instrument and show as many people as I can how it has the power to make people happy! I love to see him holding my favorite uke from Kala Ukulele!


My lovely wife, at my urging (more like pleading/begging), bought me this wonderful Kala Uke in 2009 for my birthday. I love it still to this day, and although I've been concentrating on so many other instruments the last few years, I still play it as often as I can.

It's summer time again, though, so it's traveling with us as we go north to Gainesville, Mo. and wherever! Can't wait 'til we have a boat again, ukes and boats just go together!

Although my Kala came from MusicGuyMic on ebay, it appears his store is down. You can find one here though: theukulelesite.com

Make people happy, play a uke! Peace Love Ukulele!

No comments:

Post a Comment