Link to website

home about projects portfolio contact

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Aaron Sorkin

Sometimes I find myself sitting in front of the tv. I know, it sounds weird to say it, because so does almost every other American find themselves infront of the tv as well. But this is different. As I've posted earlier, we cut our cable almost two years ago, bought an Apple TV and choose our programming.

Last night my wife, Stacey, and I watched one of HBO's "the Newsroom" season 2 episodes. We loved season 1, and just started the second season. Tonight I'm watching the last remaining episodes of "Studio 60" that I never got to see back in 2006 when they cancelled it. 

It occurred to me "I really love Aaron Sorkin" or at least his writing. 

As any of you out there know, he is prolific. He is outspoken. He is "wordy". And he is fucking SMART"!

All hail the Sorkin! That is all!

No comments:

Post a Comment